Wells’s EMS processes re-certified to ISO 9001:2015 Standard
Wells’s EMS player achieves industry leadership in technical capability and quality electronics assembly
Wells Electronic Technology Ltd, has received ISO 9001:2015 certification of its Quality Management System for building high-precision electronics. This is the world’s most widely recognized quality system that helps organizations prove their ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Wells demonstrates the compliance with ISO 9001:2015 standards at every stage in the product manufacturing life cycle from quotation through to shipment. All electronic assemblies are inspected to ensure compliance to workmanship standards and customer requirements by highly trained Quality Control Inspectors or through advanced Automated Optical Inspection and Solder Paste Inspection.
“ISO 9001:2015 puts more focus on the output and input components of an organization’s processes,” states Rock Gao, quality assurance manager at Wells. “The proper measurement and assessment of these processes are fundamental to the new standards which now pay more attention to risk management, interested parties and the context of the organization.”
Previous: Produce New Electronic Products
- Safety Operation Regulations For CN...
- NC Machine Tool Failure Notice
- Machine Leakage
- PCB In The Future Development Of What?
- Five Development Trends Of PCB Tech...
- General Requirements For Making PCB...
- PCB Layout Design Components What A...
- What The Wiring Arrangement Between...
- Analysis On The PCB
- Buried Blind Hole PCB Knows How Much!
- Produce New Electronic Products
- Bard Code System For Components Tra...
- PCB Characteristics
- The Detection Of Electronic Components
- Samsung’s New Image Sensors Bring F...
- Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- What Is Pcb Assembly ?
- How To Make Circuit Board
- Wells-certificate-ISO Certificate