Wellspcba new Fuji Scalable Placement Platform NXTIII
Flexible and highly productive
modular placing machine
A faster XY robot and faster tape feeders, as well as a newly developed "flying vision" parts camera, mean increased placing ability for all part sizes and types.
The new H24G high-speed head achieves 37,500 cph (chips per hour) (Productivity priority mode) per module, a 44% improvement from the fastest speed of the NXT II.
0201 mm part support
+/- 0.025 mm placing accuracy*
As well as supporting the smallest parts currently being used in mass production (0402 mm, 01005"), the NXT III can also handle the next generation of components heading for the market - 0201 mm parts.
By improving machine rigidity and further refining its independent servo control and vision recognition technology, Fuji has achieved a placing accuracy for small chip parts of +/- 0.025 mm* (3sigma, Cpk≥1.00).
The GUI of the original NXT was widely praised for making use of intuitive and easy-to-understand pictograms instead of relying on language-based instructions.
This interface is now combined with a touchscreen panel to make operation even easier. This reduces the number of button pushes required and makes selecting commands easier, as well as improving quality by reducing the chance of performing the wrong command.
Many of the main units from the NXT II such as placing heads, nozzle stations, feeders, tray units, and feeder pallet exchange units can be used on the NXT III without any modifications.
- Safety Operation Regulations For CN...
- NC Machine Tool Failure Notice
- Machine Leakage
- PCB In The Future Development Of What?
- Five Development Trends Of PCB Tech...
- General Requirements For Making PCB...
- PCB Layout Design Components What A...
- What The Wiring Arrangement Between...
- Analysis On The PCB
- Buried Blind Hole PCB Knows How Much!
- Wells’s EMS Processes Re-certified ...
- Produce New Electronic Products
- Bard Code System For Components Tra...
- PCB Characteristics
- The Detection Of Electronic Components
- Samsung’s New Image Sensors Bring F...
- Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- What Is Pcb Assembly ?
- How To Make Circuit Board
- Wells-certificate-ISO Certificate